BioProNET2, 7th Annual Scientific Meeting
Nov 19th – 20th, 2020
This years’ symposium will be virtual, covering the entire range of production and manufacture of biological modalities (expression-process-analytics). Presentations will be delivered in short sessions, starting on the afternoon of November 19th and throughout November 20th. A short poster session will run on November 20th.
The meeting is free to attend – register on BioProNET2 website
Speakers confirmed to date include:
- Marco-Oliver Baradez (Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult)
- Paul Davis (Mologic)
- Antu Day (IAVI)
- Francesc Godia Casablancas (UAB Barcelona)
- Mike Jewett (Northwestern University)
- Tibor Nagy (Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies)
- Govind Rao (University of Maryland)
- Anurag Rathore (IIT Delhi)
- Laura Segatori (Rice University)
- Velia Siciliano (Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Naples)
- Liz Topp (NIBRT/Purdue University)
- James Wilkinson (Refeyn)
BioProNET2 is an academic-industry networking club sponsored by industry, who together with a group of academics aim to maintain and develop the community that was brought together so successfully by BioProNET.
BioProNET2 Steering Group:Paul Dalby (UCL), Alan Dickson (University of Manchester), Jo Flannelly (University of Manchester), Cleo Kontoravdi (Imperial College), Mark Smales (University of Kent), Ivan Wall (Aston University).
The steering group includes representatives of Allergan Biologics, AZ, Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult, Cobra Biologics, Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, GSK, Kymab, Lonza Biologics, Pall Corporation.